because he’s the hero gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now
Anonymous asked: All I see on the news in Brevard is "house break ins", "murders" and my favorite from today "woman stabs boyfriend over a cat"
I think the entire states water supply has been tampered with, because that is the only way to explain these news stories
Welcome to Rapture.
HUNTER’S ALMOST 9K FOLLOWERS GIVEAWAY
a ps4 console
- Assassin’s Creed 4: Black Flag
- Battlefield 4
- Destiny (preorder)
- Final Fantasy XV (preorder)
- Kingdom Hearts III (preorder)
- Must be following me (i will check— my url is subject to change keep an eye on the url that shows up above this text)
- Reblog as much as you want; likes don’t count
- Giveaway/sideblogs are not allowed (i will check)
- Ask must be open and you must respond within 24 hrs otherwise i will pick a new winner
The giveaway ends May 31st
Thunder Stone by Melissa Smith
In all honesty, the entire series has all been one big amazing experience for me, with the emotional intensity and all. But there was one moment in all the games that was so much more emotional to me than any of the others, and it was when Connor’s mother died. I have played through that part 4 times now, and I cry Every. Dang. Time.
image from madeinmasyaf
Me trying to finish something important on time:
"First I went to Astapor. Those who were slaves in Astapor, now stand behind me, free. Next I went to Yunkai. Those who were slaves in Yunkai, now stand behind me,free. Now I have come to Meeren.”
Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said ”Good-bye!” and you were like NO WAY and then I was all ”We pretended we were going to murder you”? That was great…